It is friday and I am looking forward to the weekend! This will be the first weekend Eric and I have been home since sometime in July. I am looking forward to tinkering around the house and catching up after 2 glorious weeks in Hawaii! I’ll be back next week with an overview of our vacation. In the mean time, here is some DIY inspiration for your weekend.
- Candle votives on a budget from Brittni at Paper & Stitch
- Painted frame gallery from Cyd at the Sweetest Occasion
- Clip art paintings from Home Made by Carmona
- SVALBO Hack from from Emily at the Sweet Beast
- Colourful doorknobs from Bri at Design Love Fest