The first blog I really got into was The Kitchn. Unfortunately, over the past two or three months I unsubscribed to this blog and turned my back on creativity in the kitchen. Since I made that delicious Apple Crumble last week, I have rekindled my love of cooking. Part of this process is rediscovered one of my favourite blogs.
Today I thought I would share some of my favourite recipes available over at the kitchn as well as a few new ones I am dying to try. I love how this website focuses on fresh ingredients and whole foods. I also love that most recipes do not require fancy kitchen gadgets… they even have a recipe for homemade ice cream without an ice cream maker!
- Homemade Thin Crust Pizza
- Italian Chicken Salad Sandwiches
- Kenny Lao’s Rickshaw Dumplings
- DIY Potato Chips
New Recipes to Try:
- Frozen Bana Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Milkshake
- Three Cheese Tomato Tart
- Homemade Ice Cream WIthout the Ice Cream Maker
- Warm Chickpea Salad with Garlic and Cumin