I think these might be my favorite chocolate chip cookies EVER. The original recipe comes from Karlynn over at The Kitchen Magpie. A big shout out to Karlynn who is from my hometown Edmonton, Alberta!
Makes 36 cookies
- 1/2 cup of salted butter, softened
- 3/4 cup of packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup of granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1½ tsp vanilla
- 2 1/4 cups of all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 cups of dark chocolate chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream together your butter and sugar. Add the eggs and vanilla and mix well. Beat in the flour and baking soda till a nice cookie dough forms.
- Fold in the two cups of chocolate chips by hand, and spray 2 cookies sheets with cooking oil.
- Scoop heaping tablespoons and form into balls.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, until golden brown and still soft. Cool completely on the cookie sheets.