With 2011 just around the corner Eric and I have decided to set goals for the upcoming year. We each have our own list as well as some joint goals related to our house. You will noticed the major goal on the list belongs to Eric… this is the year he is going to finish that PhD!! I on the other hand am going to learn to roast a chicken!
- Learn to sew
- Take an art class
- Learn to make bagels
- Roast a chicken
- Knit slippers
- Fix the electrical outlet in the office
- Finish building my bamboo bike
- Fix up upstairs linen closet
- Build a compost
- Finish the PhD
- Paint the kitchen cabinets
- Landscape our yard
- Upholster our dining room chairs
- Clean out the garage and basement
- Do 20 minutes of cleaning a day
Do you make goals or resolutions for the New Year? Please leave a comment and let us know what they are. If you hate New Years resolutions let us know why!
With that Eric and I wish you all a Happy New Year and all the best in 2011!