In January Eric and I made a list of goals that we wanted to accomplish in 2011. Today I thought I would revisit the list and see how we are doing.
- Learn to sew: You can check out check out my curtains here and my tote bag here.
- Take an art class: You can check out some of my projects under the Art Class tag
- Learn to make bagels: If I’m ambitious I may get to this on Wednesday
- Roast a chicken: This will wait till autumn or winter… it is just too hot right now
- Knit slippers: In progress… here is a link to the pattern I am currently working on
- Fix the electrical outlet in the office
- Finish building my bamboo bike
- Fix up upstairs linen closet
- Build a compost
- Finish the PhD: In progress… limiting the potential of completing other goals
- Paint the kitchen cabinets: So far away… I don’t think we will finish this one
- Landscape our yard: In progress… should be done by my birthday
- Upholster our dining room chairs: In progress… check out this post for details
- Clean out the garage and basement: Half done but more work necessary
- Do 20 minutes of cleaning a day: We suck at this… I am not sure we ever do this
So far we are doing OK. Checking in is such a great way to stay motivated. It helps me get back on track and set my priorities.