Last week I started a new job and it has knocked me on my ass. I’ve forgotten what it is like to get up at 6:30 AM to be at work for 8AM! I think the new job will be good. I am working as a school librarian and looking forwarding to spending time with the little kids.
DIY and blogging have been slow going as I adjust to my new working life. So I may not attempt anything this weekend, but I will certainly admire projects by other blogggers.
- Blooming Monogram from Urbanic Paper Parcel Post Blog
- Canning Labels from Ladyface Blog
- Colour Blocked Coasters from Poppytalk
- Cork Succulent Planters from Housewife Notes
- Crochet Baskets from Things Dee Loves
- Blackberry Frozen Yogurt from Wit and Whistle
- Herb Markers from 52 Weeks Project
- Trade Made Wall Vase from Fabric Paper Glue
- DIY Painted Hex Wall from For My Love Of